How to Book
Your First Class
Be sure to bring a bottle of water for any class or appointment every time. For yoga classes, you can bring your own mat, but we provide mats and equipment.
Policies & Etiquette
So everyone may gain the most benefit from their Pilates and physical therapy sessions, the following are some of the policies and etiquette we ask you to abide by, when you visit Pukka Pilates & Physical Therapy:
- All appointments are subject to a 24-hour cancellation notice. A full session fee will be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours’ lead-time.
- Classes start on time. Tardiness may result in forfeiting your spot to someone on the waitlist. Also for your safety, you will not be allowed to participate in class if you’ve missed too much of the warm up.
- Waiver and health history forms must be completed before the physical therapist or instructor begins working with you.
- Please turn off all mobile devices prior to entering the studio. Your focused time is important to us.
- Socks and clothing must be worn that permit mobility while ensuring privacy. Avoid loose or baggy clothing, as the physical therapist or instructor will need to see if you are achieving proper body alignment in the various exercises and offer modifications as needed.
- Please refrain from wearing strong cologne or perfumes as a courtesy to those who may have sensitivity.
- Please store personal belongings and shoes on the shelves just inside the studio.
- Please let us know if you are uncomfortable with tactile cueing (touch). To achieve correct form, tactile as well as verbal and visual cueing is used.
- All sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchange packages.
Thank you for respecting these policies. See you at the studio!