A Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher/physical therapist teaches Pilates wellness and fitness sessions, placing special emphasis on form and injury prevention. This creates a superior Pilates studio where you can have a safe, effective workout that will help you reach your goals.
- Healthy Back (Pilates Rehab)
- Reformer – All levels
- Mat Pilates – All levels
- Pre-/Post-Natal Pilates
- Pilates for Parkinson’s (Pilates Rehab)
- Pilates for Osteoporosis (Pilates Rehab)
- Tower/Springboard– All Levels
- Pilates Mixed Equipment/Circuit Training – All levels
- Cardio Pilates
- Pilates for Golfers
- Office Ergonomics
- Healthy Back Yoga
- Foam Rollers
A minimum of 1 person must be registered online for class to be held. Online registration must occur a minimum of 2 hours prior to class time.